Weekly Challenge 5/28/2012
Stay Strong Stay Mobile! Olympians are some of the strongest and most mobile athletes on the planet. Learn to train the way they do and you’ll have functional olympic strength for life!
This is a short week… A perfect time to work on mobility! Hip mobility is directly related to reducing lower back ailments, the risk for knee injury, IT band issues, and more!
Please focus on form over quantity, in the end you’ll be glad you did!
Get On Your Mobile
- Rotate through for 10-15min and post how this drill makes you feel!
- Hip Flexor “Lunge” Stretch W/ Rotates 10sec (See here)
- 10 Hip Circles Per Side (See here)
- 10 Wide Knee Mountain Climbers Per Side
- Pigeon Pose 10sec per side (See here)
- Frog Stretch 15sec
Cant Get Enough or Want Something Specialized To Your Needs? See www.got-goat.com for our 1on1 & web based training programs!